Home Forums NEWS That I get sweaty in them

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  smarthuiyuan@gmail.com 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

The simple fact that RuneScape is non-linear and extremely nonrestrictive means it is up to the players how they want to play. You set goals for yourself then work towards them, very similar to Minecraft. From killing cow, you can be max level and still get experience, or it’s possible to be level and attempt the content. Nowadays, many MMOs are designed to OSRS gold help keep you playing, constantly distilling this’MMO formula’of what keeps paying & people playing, and end.

That I get sweaty in them, my most important games are fps and osrs and I play on the side along with my irl friends dont share my same competitiveness there so we tend to play those with eachother. Osrs is comfy for me, something those buddies and that I can play and talk about together, compare achievements yadda yadda.

I also like the aesthetic of this, although yes its not contemporary and flashy I enjoy the low detail and colors, there is nothing about that kind of thing I liked. The shitty 3 framework animations also give this sort of peaceful stillness. Its certainly concerning the development rather than RuneScapeplay though, I get why people wonder why people still play with this. Achievements feel significant. If I got 99 rc and hunter I will always remember. I coached rc for a whole year that was literal without doing anything else for it. Other games hold you hand and’achievements” are commonplace, pursuit on osrs are really charismatic and have tons of personality, better than go kill x and flip in. Quest unlock a lot of feel and content weighty and worth.

There’s also the allure of never ending content. I have fun doing this and always can set any goal I want to for myself. Imo my thought process is the finished opposite, why do people play any other mmo? I mean I perform with osrs well playing mmos a lot of the time. But I’d have to say it’s a fantastic number of articles, abilities feel profitable then mmos, it is possible to do content. Above all its simple to learn and hard to master. I really believe the combat is much more fun in osrs other mmos. When you begin doing high end raids in wow, you hit 6 keys.

There’s an insane amount of progress in RS. In vanilla Guild Wars 2 (the only other MMO I’ve put much time into) you might get a near max-power character fairly quickly. You levelled for a bit, got yourself a pair of armour after a number of hours of dungeons and you also like 95 percent of the way there. The majority of the development from then on was only visual e.g. mythical weapons which were really only a fancy skin. It is not very satisfying or reassuring.

By contract the path to a max is complex and very long. There are many stages along the way that every feel like a significant accomplishment and improvement over the past. Think about how it felt to first wear a complete set of rune, then sporting your first dragon equipment, unlocking the d scimmy, barrows gloves.
    The simple fact that RuneScape is non-linear and extremely nonrestrictive means it is up to the players how they want to play. You set goals for yourself then work towards them, very similar to Minecraft. From killing cow, you can be max level and still get experience, or it’s possible to be level and attempt the content. Nowadays, many MMOs are designed to help keep you playing, constantly distilling this’MMO formula’of what keeps paying & people playing, and end.

That I get sweaty in them, my most important games are fps and osrs and I play on the side along with my irl friends dont share my same competitiveness there so we tend to play those with eachother. Osrs is comfy for me, something those buddies and that I can play and talk about together, compare achievements yadda yadda.

I also like the aesthetic of this, although yes its not contemporary and flashy I enjoy the low detail and colors, there is nothing about that kind of thing I liked. The shitty 3 framework animations also give this sort of peaceful stillness. Its certainly concerning the development rather than RuneScapeplay though, I get why people wonder why people still play with this. Achievements feel significant. If I got 99 rc and hunter I will always remember. I coached rc for a whole year that was literal without doing anything else for it. Other games hold you hand and’achievements” are commonplace, pursuit on osrs are really charismatic and have tons of personality, better than go kill x and flip in. Quest unlock a lot of feel and content weighty and worth.

There’s also the allure of never ending content. I have fun doing this and always can set any goal I want to for myself. Imo my thought process is the finished opposite, why do people play any other mmo? I mean I perform with osrs well playing mmos a lot of the time. But I’d have to say it’s a fantastic number of articles, abilities feel profitable then mmos, it is possible to do content. Above all its simple to learn and hard to master. I really believe the combat is much more fun in osrs other mmos. When you begin doing high end raids in wow, you hit 6 keys.

There’s an insane amount of progress in RS. In vanilla Guild Wars 2 (the only other MMO I’ve put much time into) you might get a near max-power character fairly quickly. You levelled for a bit, got yourself a pair of armour after a number of hours of dungeons and you also like 95 percent of the way there. The majority of the development from then on was only visual e.g. mythical weapons which were really only a fancy skin. It is not very satisfying or reassuring.

By contract the path to a max is complex and very long. There are many stages along the way that every feel like a significant accomplishment and improvement over the past. Think about how it felt to first wear a complete set of cheap RuneScape gold rune, then sporting your first dragon equipment, unlocking the d scimmy, barrows gloves.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.