Home Forums REALMS Take It If You Wish

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ron Blade 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kingang
    Participant

None. There actually is not an offline MyCareer mode in NBA 2k21. But as you can see, 2k has come to be greedy and focused on cash and cares so little about their players which they’ve reduced what is a single-player game style down to literally nothing from the mode does not exist anymore. Oh, and here’s the kicker: you can not even convert an MyCareer save file into an offline file anymore. This was a characteristic present in every 2k match up till 2k17.

Because I switched them to offline files once the servers shut down I will use my MyPlayers, with cartoons and their accessories. I am presuming 2k eliminated this attribute to make sure people continue purchasing the games that are newest. This sucks for anyone who enjoys playing the 2k games that are older and going back, in addition to MyCareer players like myself. But worst of all, it is the perfect example of how 2k continues to be. Say goodbye to your MyPlayers people! As you won’t be able to use them after the year is up.

The very fact servers are up two years reveal how greedy they are. 2k in general has moved downhill and it is not just gameplay this proves it. Folks end up getting the game even though the previous 2-3 years that the games have been around identical they understand that. This is another movement to force the small percent of people who do not drop 100+ every year to be pressured to do so. If people provide you despise for this just because a percentage of individuals on here refuse to accept the reality 2k has become a joke, I would not be shocked. But know I really love this article. I had been playing 2k16 offline and recognized a good amount of features were gone wow compared to the games it has way more features.

I came with 100,000 VC and bought 2K21 because it was on sale but I wasb uying it largely to get an offline My profession experience because VC destroys what, I hoped their was the ability points choice for offline just like back in the afternoon. It’s idiotic to connect a singleplayer mode with AT ALL. They will need to separate the MYcourts and MYcareer shit next yearthey keep trying to drive the two together when there is adjacent to no overlap. There is separate from all the Park/Pro-Am bs A MyCareer style what they need to do. Hell they have even locked NBA cartoons and celebrations based on what you is, by playing online and this can be raised. It’s ridiculous.

None. There actually is not an offline MyCareer mode in NBA 2k21. But as you can see, 2k has come to be greedy and focused on cash and cares so little about their players which they’ve reduced what is a single-player game style down to literally nothing from the mode does not exist anymore. Oh, and here’s the kicker: you can not even convert an MyCareer save file into an offline file anymore. This was a characteristic present in every 2k match up till 2k17.

Because I switched them to offline files once the servers shut down I will use my MyPlayers, with cartoons and their accessories. I am presuming 2k eliminated this attribute to make sure people continue purchasing the games that are newest. This sucks for anyone who enjoys playing the 2k games that are older and going back, in addition to MyCareer players like myself. But worst of all, it is the perfect example of how 2k continues to be. Say goodbye to your MyPlayers people! As you won’t be able to use them after the year is up.

The very fact servers are up two years reveal how greedy they are. 2k in general has moved downhill and it is not just gameplay this proves it. Folks end up getting the game even though the previous 2-3 years that the games have been around identical they understand that. This is another movement to force the small percent of people who do not drop 100+ every year to be pressured to do so. If people provide you despise for this just because a percentage of individuals on here refuse to accept the reality 2k has become a joke, I would not be shocked. But know I really love this article. I had been playing 2k16 offline and recognized a good amount of features were gone wow compared to the games it has way more features.

I came with 100,000 VC and bought 2K21 because it was on sale but I wasb uying it largely to get an offline My profession experience because VC destroys what, I hoped their was the ability points choice for offline just like back in the afternoon. It’s idiotic to connect a singleplayer mode with AT ALL. They will need to separate the MYcourts and MYcareer shit next yearthey keep trying to drive the two together when there is adjacent to no overlap. There is separate from all the Park/Pro-Am bs A MyCareer style what they need to do. Hell they have even locked NBA cartoons and celebrations based on what you is, by playing online and this can be raised. It’s ridiculous.

Check out http://www.nba2king.com for more details.

Ron Blade
    Participant

How much does bestessay cost? Know about their price policy and the quality of the provided papers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.