Home Forums REALMS Nevertheless You Will Find Rumors

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kingang 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Kingang
    Participant

This YouTuber posted all the questions that was asked and the answers in written form at the end of his movie. EA is idle…end of story. You’re right. With 2k’s foot back in the door, hopefully EA will step their game up. From what I hear they had to work fairly heard to get the contract revived this season regardless of the premise the NFL wouldn’t think twice. I thought they’d step their game up knowing the permit was coming up. When I heard the owner’s desired to open the contract up as well, I was amazed. I was devastated when I discovered they didn’t. We have needed to deal with this crap for a decade. Enough is enough. I only need a good franchise style again. That’s literally.What exactly does case do besides making people angry? The world doesnt have to stop and cancel. Sony isnt an american compagny and are popular in EU and Asia. Lets stop with this mentality that everything has to pander to the United States. Cancelling a gambling event isnt gonna fix the issue. The purpose of an occasion like this is advertising. They want it to be heard about by millions of individuals. By delaying for a week so if there is a news event occurring which prevents your announcement from trending on twitter and creating the front page of news sites, then you might be losing out on attention you’d get.

I think you are misunderstanding my point. Marketing is all about getting as many eyes on something as you can. There is a part of PlayStation fans and players (us) who will look closely at whatever Sony does regardless of when it occurs. However, there is another group of individuals who play with Madden NFL who do not pay attention that closely. These are the people who buy a Madden NFL annually. They won’t notice a PS5 show occasion on its own but they will if it is on the BBC frontpage, or if it, or if it trends on Twitter.

The BLM protests are a huge news story that’s dominating websites and media policy and despite what you believe in the usa. It can and will stop people from viewing things they see which would be bad for Sony who want them to find the reveal. So if you are in Sony’s position you’ve got a choice. We’ll pay attention and you can go with your occasion and the other folks may or may not. Or you can postpone the event because we care, and we listen but today the other individuals likely will. That’s why Sony would consider delaying, because there’s no reduction from delaying case but a loss is from holding it.

Everybody is going to observe this who is considering purchasing a new console and Sony is not going to loss anything these protests are a big thing today but PS5 ist going to get the exact same attention as they’d get whitout the protests we found that with the statement and they’re already too late with the announcements due to the virus and should they delay there occasions because of every thing that’s happening in anywhere in the world they will never gonna do the event when it would have been an worldwide thing such as the virus they would have canceled for certain but that is an American thing and shouldnt hurt global events.

This YouTuber posted all the questions that was asked and the answers in written form at the end of his movie. EA is idle…end of story. You’re right. With 2k’s foot back in the door, hopefully EA will step their game up. From what I hear they had to work fairly heard to get the contract revived this season regardless of the premise the NFL wouldn’t think twice. I thought they’d step their game up knowing the permit was coming up. When I heard the owner’s desired to open the contract up as well, I was amazed. I was devastated when I discovered they didn’t. We have needed to deal with this crap for a decade. Enough is enough. I only need a good franchise style again. That’s literally.What exactly does case do besides making people angry? The world doesnt have to stop and cancel. Sony isnt an american compagny and are popular in EU and Asia. Lets stop with this mentality that everything has to pander to the United States. Cancelling a gambling event isnt gonna fix the issue. The purpose of an occasion like this is advertising. They want it to be heard about by millions of individuals. By delaying for a week so if there is a news event occurring which prevents your announcement from trending on twitter and creating the front page of news sites, then you might be losing out on attention you’d get.

I think you are misunderstanding my point. Marketing is all about getting as many eyes on something as you can. There is a part of PlayStation fans and players (us) who will look closely at whatever Sony does regardless of when it occurs. However, there is another group of individuals who play with Madden NFL who do not pay attention that closely. These are the people who buy a Madden NFL annually. They won’t notice a PS5 show occasion on its own but they will if it is on the BBC frontpage, or if it, or if it trends on Twitter.

The BLM protests are a huge news story that’s dominating websites and media policy and despite what you believe in the usa. It can and will stop people from viewing things they see which would be bad for Sony who want them to find the reveal. So if you are in Sony’s position you’ve got a choice. We’ll pay attention and you can go with your occasion and the other folks may or may not. Or you can postpone the event because we care, and we listen but today the other individuals likely will. That’s why Sony would consider delaying, because there’s no reduction from delaying case but a loss is from holding it.

Everybody is going to observe this who is considering purchasing a new console and Sony is not going to loss anything these protests are a big thing today but PS5 ist going to get the exact same attention as they’d get whitout the protests we found that with the statement and they’re already too late with the announcements due to the virus and should they delay there occasions because of every thing that’s happening in anywhere in the world they will never gonna do the event when it would have been an worldwide thing such as the virus they would have canceled for certain but that is an American thing and shouldnt hurt global events.

Check out http://www.mmoexp.com for more details.Check out http://www.mmoexp.com for more details.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.